The period you spend in college can represent the best time of your life. However, if you take your studies seriously, it can also be the most stressful. It is not uncommon to find yourself overwhelmed with the volume of work that must be completed.
Also, you also have to worry about student debt, financial issues, competitive scholarship criteria, and so on.
That is why we write on this website about different essay writing services reviews that help students with writing assignments. In this Bestdissertation review, we will analyze a service that promises to lighten your burden by writing your dissertation. With dozens of other services promising to do the same thing, are these guys worth your time and money?
First, let’s familiarize ourselves with this business.
What is Bestdissertation essay writing service?
Features and services:
Its name gives away its purpose as a platform that specializes in thesis and dissertation paper writing. Still, this specialization does not exclude services such as editing, writing a limited number of chapters, or proofreading.
The website claims to employ English native-speakers born in the United Kingdom and the United States of America. I could not verify these claims, yet the writing’s quality does suggest native-level writers.
These writers can cover a broad range of subjects using their internet, academic, and scientific resources. While I haven’t tested their degree of expertise by ordering a paper from a very niche category, this claim also seems legitimate.
As a final mention, you are promised constant communication with your writer.
Other sites only communicate with you at the end and beginning of the process. This constant communication allows both you and the writer to construct the final work, resulting in a superior paper.
What other customers say. Reading reviews on Bestdissertation
In a relatively free market, advertising is key. Any company must attract as many clients as possible via advertising and marketing. Still, advertising isn’t the most honest thing in the world.
As a customer, you cannot rely on a company’s ads to form your opinion. Your best choice is to look at Bestdissertation reviews written by other people.
While you shouldn’t take their opinions as Gospel, at least they are more objective than a simple ad banner. So, what do previous customers have to say about this service?
Based on reading several reviews for Bestdissertation, my impression is that the service is well-received. This positive reception stands in contrast to the regular negativity surrounding paper writing websites.
Most paper sites receive lukewarm reviews at best due to the industry’s inconsistent writing quality.
Most of these companies do not have a permanent in-house writing staff. They hire freelancers from across the world, and that compromises the quality of their work.
This hiring practice explains why some online reviews are overwhelmingly positive, while others regret contracting the site in question.
Bestdissertation.com stands ahead of its competitors, with most clients mentioning the superior quality and consistent service.
I have found no complaints of a delayed Bestdissertation order, as they seem to deliver their papers on time.
Review on Bestdissertation website
The web page of this online paper writing service is nothing special, and that’s ok. Most Bestdissertation reviews do not mention any issues with loading or compatibility with mobile devices.
A company does not need to go overboard with its website to impress customers. What most of us want is functionality and reliability. In this case, those expectations are met.
The Home Page has a simple white design with green highlights, making it very easy to read. The page also makes fair use of the space it has available.
It should be mentioned that the website incorporates a small section that estimates your total price based on three criteria. This feature can be found on the homepage, so you don’t have to search for it.
A client only needs to input the type of paper, the number of pages, and the deadline. There is also a checkmark that activates a 20% discount for new clients.
After you specify these details, you will be taken to the “Order now” page, where a much more comprehensive form awaits.
Theform allows you to specify details such as spacing, the subject area, the style, the number of cited sources, and the topic. You can even pick between a UK and a US writer.
Prices and offers
I was surprised to see that many Bestdissertation reviews are happy with the prices, or they do not mention costs.
Most other sites offer only a 15% discount. Despite the more sizable price cut, Bestdisseration has higher total prices in general. The prices are organized into three tiers: Standard, Advanced, and Premium.
The cheapest page for the cheapest Standard service will cost you $19.95, while a Premium-level page will cost $23.95.
Customers must consider this information, as there are sites that will do the same job for just $11 per page. Bestdissertation can justify a slight price increase due to their outstanding quality, but almost 20 USD per page is beyond reasonable.
My advice would be to use Bestdissertation and another cheaper service intermittently.
This company is great at higher-level academic research and writing. Bestdissertation isn’t the type of service that you should use for an easy English essay. There are other businesses that offer much cheaper bulk writing, when quality isn’t a major requirement.
In terms of discounts, there is a Bestdissertation promotion code that rewards client loyalty. Basically, the more you order, the higher the discount gets.
- 10-51 pages – 5% discount
- 51-101 pages – 10% discount
- 101+ pages – 15% discount
These rates apply indefinitely.
Bestdissertation is a superior service, as it defeats most of the problems that plagues its peers. This service manages to provide consistent quality, and it offers constant updates along the way.
The writers are genuinely talented PhD-level professionals. In addition, the customer support representatives are well-trained and eager to help.
Yet, Bestdissertation is expensive, so only use it for your most important tasks.
The Essay I Bought From Bestdissertation
- Type of paper: Argumentative essay
- Topic: Is college worth the money?
- Level: High School
- Length: 1 page
- Citation: APA
- Urgency: 10 days
- Language: US English
Bestdissertation Essay Analysis and Evaluation
- “inability to guarantee increase” — inability to guarantee an increase
- “Colleges graduate — college graduates”
- “Colleges also offer plenty of opportunities to meet new friends, which make networking in later life easier for college graduates” — Colleges also offer plenty of opportunities to meet new friends, which makes networking in later life easier for college graduates.
- “the jobs that young professional are in” — the jobs that young professionals got
- “In today’s world, college degree has numerous benefits starting with professional, personal and financial benefits” — In today’s world, college degree has numerous professional, personal and financial benefits.
- “time consumption” — its time-consuming nature
- “Colleges graduate enjoy greater job security, more career opportunities and they earn more over a lifetime in comparison with those without college education” — Colleges graduate enjoy greater job security and more career opportunities. They also earn more over a lifetime in comparison with those without college education.
- “college education gives one a room to make self-improvement” — college education gives one opportunities for self-improvement.
- “meet new friends” — make new friends
- “By engaging in parties, dancing at concerts, and games, one is able to make lifelong friends and sometimes life-partners” — By attending parties, dancing at concerts, and going to games, one is able to make lifelong friends and sometimes even meet their life-partners
- “different organization programs” — different organizations and programs
- “These connections are best cultivated in colleges” — Such connections are best cultivated in colleges.
- “The value of college education thus does not just offer career diversity and advancement, but also enables college graduates to achieve their academic goals, and better themselves to their highest potential, making it worthwhile” — The value of college education thus does not only lie in career diversity and advancement, but also in an opportunity to achieve one’s academic goals, and realizing one’s highest potential.
- “However, college education comes with great challenges such as financial burden, time consumption and its inability to guarantee increase in one’s critical thinking skills, factors that have left many questioning its importance” — However, college education comes with great challenges such as financial burden, time consumption, and its inability to guarantee increase in one’s critical thinking skills, factors that have left many questioning its importance
- “Schneider (2010) reiterated that college students are able to manage their domestic affairs, motivate themselves to complete assignments and budget their affairs without parental involvement.” — Schneider (2010) reiterated that college students are able to manage their domestic affairs, motivate themselves to complete assignments, and budget their affairs without parental involvement.
- The paper was formatted according to the APA standards. It has a title page, a running head, and a list of properly cited references.
- We ran several plagiarism checks, and no plagiarism was detected.
- The writer used relevant sources and cited them in a correct manner. However, the writer should have used more academic sources and less non-academic sources.
- All the initial instructions and the revision instructions were followed.
- The essay was delivered on time.
- We haven’t run into any problems with ordering or delivery.
- We didn’t get a chance to communicate with customer support.
- We’ve reach out to the writer to ask for a revision. They responded in a timely manner and made all the changes we asked for.
- The payment process was fast and secure.
- The author presented some interesting ideas.
- The essay was separated into 4 paragraphs, so it was very easy to follow.
What was good
The essay was formatted properly and delivered on time. The writer didn’t make many mistakes in punctuation and used relevant sources.
What was missing
The author’s writing skills could have been better. The essay contains many grammar and word choice errors.
Although the author did a good job at formatting and following the instructions, their English is not good enough. Nearly every sentence had some odd wording or a grammar mistake. We asked the writer for a revision so that they correct some of the mistakes, but the essay is still very far from perfect. As a high school text, it might be good enough to pass, but it definitely won’t get you an A.