A Few Notes On Paperhelp. New Paperhelp review as many other essay writing services reviews can be useful.
Paperhelp is a company that specializes in providing writing services to scholars and students in English-speaking countries. It offers professional help in dealing with one’s assignment on time and with high quality.
Here, at Bestessayservicesradar, we know that doing all the assignments necessary is time-consuming and quite heavy on one’s schedule, mind, and creativity. So we shall aim to give you a full-look-on review on Paperhelp to show one option for getting help with your writing needs.
This company works with professional academic writers who have experience and have proven themselves in the field. This is done in order to offer you the most cost-effective way of getting your assignment done for you.
How Can Paperhelp Actually Help
In our Paperhelp review, we’ll do a quick side note for those of you who are wondering if Paperhelp is legal and how can one benefit from getting an essay done for them apart from saving time.
First, essay writing companies definitely don’t go against the law should the paper (or essay, dissertation, etc.) not be plagiarized. You should always remember to do a plag scan, no matter what service you are using, in order to avoid such occurrences. Other than that, such services are legal and no one can stop you benefit from them.
The second thing that we should mention in our Paperhelp review is that, apart from getting your essay done for you while you are catching up on your other assignments and work, you can also benefit in one other way. And that is simple. You will receive a professional writing piece. That will show you how professionals do their writing. You can note how they’ve used argumentation, how they’ve defended their position, what style have they used, etc. That, in turn, can make you better in doing the assignments yourself.
For our Paperhelp review, we’ll start with a quick introduction prior to us giving you more detailed information.
Paperhelp offers a flexible policy of pricing with prices starting as low as $12 per page and deadlines going as fast as simply three hours. All of this comes together with timely delivery, plagiarism-free works, and consistently high-quality.
There are four academic levels on Paperhelp
- The first is High School. Here the prices for essays start from $12. The thesis goes up to a starting price of $20 per page. The dissertation’s starting price is $24 per page. Another quite beneficial piece of writing is the admission essay which is a bit more costly at $45 per page starting price. Of course, there are also other assignments you can get help with and they vary in price.
- The second level is the College. Here essays start at $14 per page. Research papers are also $14 per page for a starting point.
- The University is the third academic level. Here essays are from $20 per page upwards. The starting price for a thesis is $20 per page.
- The last level is the Ph.D. The thesis assignments are starting at $24 per page. The dissertations are from $24 per page.
Of course, those are the starting prices for larger deadlines. If you wish to go for shorter deadlines, the prices shall go up.
One piece of advice from us is to give your order as early as possible and to allow as long a deadline as possible to give the writer enough time to research, write, and edit. Mistakes tend to occur when the writer is under pressure.
How To Order On Paperhelp
Since we are doing a throughout Paperhelp review, we shall show you how to order.
When you go on Paperhelp’s front page, you will immediately see an orange “Order Now” button on the top right. Or you can use the “Calculate Price” field and then click on “Proceed to Order”. Let’s now look at the process itself.
- The first thing you should do is pick what Academic level do you require. The options are High School, College, University, and Ph.D. Then, from the slide down bar, you pick the type of assignment you need, such as essay, dissertation, paper, admission essay, homework help, etc.
- Now you’ll see a Quantity field. On it’s right you can pick from pages or words. And when you’ve picked that, you can choose the quantity required from the plus and minus buttons in the field we mentioned, or you can simply enter the necessary number.
- Next comes the deadline. Here you pick the date and time when you wish your assignment to be finished.
- Below you’ll see a summary with the price and the option to enter a promo code if you have such. Now click on the orange “NEXT” button.
- Here you enter order details. You can fill the quick form or the extended one. We’ll briefly stop on the quick form. First, you pick the topic. Then you should describe the details of the assignment in at least three words. You can also upload any files if you feel they are needed.
- Below you can pick what writer do you want to work on your assignment. The most basic level is Basic writer. That is a standard writer and that option isn’t charged extra. Then you have Advanced Writer that is proficient and who’s satisfaction rate is high. The final option is TOP Writer that is native English and has the highest rating.
- There are a few extra options such as picking a specific writer by their ID and getting two versions by two writers.
- Next, you pick from Standard or VIP service. With the Standard, you get customer support and a basic revision period. That type of option isn’t paid extra.
- The VIP Service costs an additional $14.99. It gives you VIP Team Support at all times, #1 priority of the order, free plag report, SMS with updates on the order, as well as an extended period for revision.
Other extras include text messages with updates, plagiarism report, editor’s check, abstract page, table of contents, etc.
You’ll once again see a summary and if that suits you, you click on the orange “NEXT” button. From there you’ll be sent to the payment process and, afterward, the order is complete.
Paperhelp writers are hired after a complete check of their credentials and abilities. They are rated based on their satisfaction rate and you can pick a writer that has a higher such rate with this costing a bit more. The writers are professionals in their fields who have the knowledge and the resources to complete your order quality and on time.
Writers go through grammar and writing tests. Then they perform an online interview. And, even more, they go through a 1 month test period.
They are classified into three categories – Basic, Advanced, and TOP.
Basic is the writers who are assigned to orders without an extra charge. Those writers possess at least 3 years of experience in writing in many fields.
Advanced is the best writer in the requested study fields. They are highly focused on a specific field and have at least 4 out of 5 stars.
TOP refers to writers that are Native English and have the highest rating.
As many Paperhelp reviews will say, this online paper writing company is Top in its field and can offer you huge benefits for quite low prices in the area. They are professionals whose mission is to help students by taking some of the writing burdens off their shoulders.
We hope that our Paperhelp review offered you some insight into the options they provide and has given a comprehensible piece of information that can guide you in your choice.
We have studied numerous Paperhelp reviews and saw that the clients were highly satisfied with the paper writing companies offered (as well as with the other types of assignments). So, you can rest assured that Paperhelp is safe and secure, will offer you quality, professionalism, and pretty good prices.
Finally, in our Paperhelp review, we shall mention once again that you should not worry to use online writing company for that is absolutely legal and can prove to be quite beneficial for your studies. As mentioned above, this is not only a way to save time but can give you an insight into how professionals do the assignments so that you can perform better the next time you write on your own.
The Essay I Bought From PaperHelp
- Type of paper: Essay
- Topic: Harry Potter. What made the book become so popular? When is the end of its era? And how the book has changed the lives of children and adults?
- Length: 1 page
- Urgency: 3 days
PaperHelp Essay Analysis and Evaluation
- “The Harry Potter novel series have rapidly become”— has become
- “the series are translated” — the books are translated/the series is translated
- “The Harry Potter series consist” – consists
- “still may arouse interest among the people”— arouse interest among people
- “..already became the part…”— has already become a part
- “Taking into a consideration”— taking into consideration
- “the popularity of the book series and the impact they have on the people” — the impact it has on people
- “is still waiting their favorite writer” — waiting for their favorite writer
- “can be referred as the novels of the century” — can be referred to
- “…and secretly wanting one day to appear at the Olivander’s shop in the Diagon Alley to get a wizard wand in order to start a school year in the Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry”— “one day” should be deleted or put in the end of the sentence.
- “a huge fan base in all countries”— a huge fan base in every country
- “a new world that attracts so much” — a new world that is so attractive/attracts so many people
- “The books have forever changed the lives of people and the course of literature and can be referred as the novels of the century” — the author used “and” twice in one sentence
- The author didn’t make any mistakes in punctuation.
- The author made a clear introduction and a logical conclusion.
- Plagiarism was not detected.
- The author followed all the instructions.
- The paper was delivered on time.
- The ordering process is very easy and straightforward.
- When the essay is ready, you get an email notification. Then you can download the paper as an image from your account.
- We didn’t have any problems with our order so there was no need to contact customer support.
- There’s no option to contact the writer on Paperhelp.
- We used a prepaid card and it worked well. After the payment, you’re not redirected to your account, which is the only problem.
- The author presented some interesting ideas and was consistent throughout the text.
- The text is well-organized and coherent.
What was good
The author has a good command of English and made just a few insignificant mistakes. The text had a good flow, its structure made sense and it was interesting to read.
What was missing
Although they weren’t significant, the writer did make some errors in grammar and style.
All in all, the writer did a great job. The text has a logical structure and the sentences are connected to each other, so the essay is really easy to follow. The author could brush up on grammar though — he kept making the same mistake over in over. Still, I’m sure this essay would get very good great.