A student’s schedule can be very hectic, with multiple deadlines and tasks that can quickly overwhelm even the most determined among us. This Proessaywriting review is for those who wish to hire a paper writing company but do not know which online websites are trustworthy.
An important grade can often depend on a paper’s quality, and plagiarism is out of the question.
Paper writing companies often receive mixed reviews due to a broad roster of writers. The product’s quality often depends on the luck of the draw, based on which of their writers is assigned your specific task.
Thankfully, Proessaywriting reviews seem to be overwhelmingly positive, a rarity among its peers. I do not know if warm reception is due to a stricter vetting process or if its editors carefully guard each paper’s quality.
Regardless, this is a service that I strongly recommend.
Proessaywriting Review company, what the Internet thinks
While visiting their website for the sake of writing this Proessaywriting review, I found that there is no concrete list of services listed on their web page. Still, all relevant information is available on the price chart.
As a student, you will find all types of papers, including business plans, thesis, admission papers, book reports, term papers, regular essays, SWOT analyses, research papers, and many others.
I have found no complaints regarding the attitude or professionalism of their writing staff. The same thing can be said about their customer support representatives. Surprisingly, I was contacted after the final paper was delivered, asking if I needed a revision.
I did not need a revision, yet it was refreshing to see that they went the extra mile to ask.
Other customers and I hate waiting for email responses as we ask questions and try to resolve certain issues. The fact the Proessaywriting has a phone contact is a welcomed addition, giving them a few extra points in my book.
While it is not advisable to rely solely on a paper writer website to get through college, they will certainly get you out of a pinch. It seems that many people were here before you, and most of them were happy with what they received.
Proessaywriting review of service prices
Of course, Proessaywriting reviews must take into account the price. The community impression remains positive in this regard, as most people find the cost to be reasonable.
As a customer, you will not need to haggle or negotiate, as there is a clear and defined pricing scheme. Overall, a single page’s cost rises proportionately to the difficulty level, the essay type, and the deadline.
More urgent papers with a tighter deadline will be pricier, given their urgency and required research. The most lenient deadline is ten days and goes down to 3 hours.
A quality selection option is one of the site’s most distinctive feature, as it is not common with other similar services. The most expensive being Platinum, while the cheapest level is Standard.
This wealth of options gives each client some wiggle room, balancing their budget with their desired essay’s desired quality. If you are on a budget, the cheapest calculation will bring you to a $19.99 price per page, while the most expensive options will go up to $52.99 per page.
There are indeed cheaper options out there, but the price difference is not that great, and the service quality is noticeably lower.
Besides, the Proessaywriting writing company has discount options for new clients. For your first Proessaywriting order, you will receive a coupon code for a flat 20% reduction of the total price.
The company also cares to reward loyal returning customers, with a variable five, ten, or fifteen percent discount for successive orders.
At the end of the day, Proessaywriting prices may not be the lowest, but they have some of the most advantageous cost/quality ratio on the market.
Review of Proessaywriting website
This may be my personal bias, yet I find professional writing companies’ websites to be some of the most boring. The white page with blue highlights has been done to death, despite what color theory says.
Thankfully, Proessaywriting breaks the mold, featuring a green background with various light-green or lime highlights. It is colorful or fun, catching my eye immediately.
My standard for originality is guided by a simple question: If I see this page from a faraway screen, will I recognize it? In this case, the answer is yes.
The main page is also information-dense, showcasing everything that the user needs to know. As is standard for websites in this market niche, the main page has a price estimation tool. You can select the type of paper that needs writing, the number of pages, and the deadline. Also, there is a 20% discount button to click if you are a new customer.
Even though the price may seem a bit high, the discount will mitigate that initial cost.
The Essay I Bought From Proessaywriting
- Academic level: High School
- Type of paper: Argumentative Essay
- Subject: English
- Topic: Should standardized tests be used as exit and/or entrance examinations?
- Length: 1 page
- Citation: APA
- Sources: 3
- Urgency: 10 days
- Preferred language style: U.S. English
Proessaywriting Essay Analysis and Evaluation
- “There are a number of factors which may cause intelligent students to perform badly on a single entry test, yet they would have been doing well in the coursework” – There are a number of factors that may cause intelligent students to perform badly on a single entry test, yet they could have been doing well with the coursework
- “the Covid-19 pandemic in which families and students are affected” – the Covid-19 pandemic that affects families and students
- “because the standardized test uses only one” – because a standardized test uses only one
- “areas such as Math, reading and writing” – areas such as math, reading, and writing
- “short expose” – short exposé
- “Bruner (1971) asserts that telling children and testing them on what they have been told inevitably have the effects of producing bench-bound learners, who solely operate on extrinsic motivation”.– Bruner (1971) asserts that testing children on what they have been told inevitably has the effects of producing bench-bound learners who solely operate on extrinsic motivation.
- “spoon feeding” – spoon-feeding
- “so called” – so-called
- “average ability students” – students with average abilities
- “mediocrity level” – mediocre level
- “affecting students, teachers and parents” – affecting students, teachers, and parents
- “external factors, such as family background and the availability of resources” – external factors such as family background and the availability of resources
- “poor health, economic and social problems” – poor health, economic, and social problems
- “discourage creativity in learners who then tend to wait” – discourage creativity in learners, who then tend to wait
- The client requested APA formatting. However, the author didn’t include a title page or a running head even though we requested a revision.
- One of the plagiarism checkers we used detected some plagiarism, but overall, the paper was original.
- The author followed all the instructions regarding the essay’s content but failed to format it properly.
- The paper was delivered on time.
- The ordering process and delivery were quite easy and straightforward.
- We didn’t get a chance to communicate with support.
- When we had to request a revision, the writer replied quite fast.
- The payment was fast and secure.
- The essay had some really good ideas and included relevant research.
- The essay had an introduction and a solid conclusion.
What was good
The text was cohesive and easy to follow. The writer raised some important points and supported them with relevant research.
What was missing
Unfortunately, the text had quite a few mistakes in grammar, spelling, and punctuation. Besides, the writer failed to format the text properly even though we requested a revision.
Although the writer had some good ideas regarding the topic, the essay itself is far from perfect. The writer made plenty of mistakes in grammar, spelling, and punctuation. We requested a revision and asked for corrections. The writer made some corrections, but the text still has many errors. We asked for APA formatting, but the writer didn’t format the paper properly even when he was specifically asked to do so through a revision request.