• Type of paper: Argumentative Essay
  • Subject: Other
  • Topic: School Days Should Start Later for High School Students
  • Length: 1 page
  • Citation: APA
  • Urgency: 14 days

WritePaperFor.Me Essay Analysis and Evaluation​

Grammar and Spelling: 9/10
  • “later school start times has various advantages” later school start times have various advantages
  • “High School students” high school students
Style and word choice: 8/10
  • “sleep time should start later” school time should start later (a typo)
  • “Based on these, school days should start later” based on that, school days should start later
Punctuation: 7/10
  • “including, improved academic performance, improved physical health, and fewer accident risks” including improved academic performance, improved physical health, and fewer accident risks.
  • “They will be more alert to review their studies and get better grades and have better moods to conduct their daily activities” They will be more alert to review their studies, get better grades, and have better moods to conduct their daily activities.
Formating: 9/10
  • The formatting was done properly, but the writer forgot to add a running head.
Plagiarism: 10/10
  • Plagiarism was not detected.
Documentation and evidence: 8/10
  • Most of the sources were cited properly, and the sources used were relevant and appropriate. Some sources were cited in an odd way, but the writer corrected it after we asked for a revision.
Following instructions: 10/10
  • The author followed all the instructions.
Punctuality: 10/10
  • The essay was delivered on time.
Ordering and delivery: 10/10
  • The ordering process was easy, and the essay was delivered by email.
Communication with support: 9/10
  • The support was very friendly and answered all our questions.
Communication with the writer: 8/10
  • After we requested a revision, the writer replied quite fast and corrected all the mistakes.
Payment: 10/10
  • The payment was fast and secure.
Ideas and content: 10/10
  • As for a high-school essay, it was very well researched and had some great ideas.
Organization: 10/10
  • The author wrote an interesting introduction and made a logical conclusion.

What was good​

The writer did some interesting research and presented his findings in a logical manner. The text also had an introduction and a conclusion, which made it easy to follow. When we asked for a revision, all the necessary corrections were made.

What was missing​

The writer cited some sources in an odd manner, so we had to ask for a revision. There were also a few mistakes and typos that could have been easily avoided if the writer paid more attention.

Overall​

All in all, it is a great high-school level paper. The author’s point of view was quite unique. It was clear that he did enough research and didn’t just express his personal thoughts, which is important for academic essays. The paper could have been perfect if the writer invested more time into proofreading and reviewing the essay.

Back